Black Chicken Remedies - HairOm Oil 30ml
FREE SHIPPING on orders $50+
Black Chicken Remedies HairOm Oil 30ml - restorative treatment for dry or thinning scalp.
Who doesnt want great hair? To achieve head turning hair you need to go back to your roots. HairOM resonates with your scalp and hair follicles by feeding nutrients directly where it’s needed most. Rich in fatty acids, Omega 3 and a range of precious essential and botanical oils, HairOM enriches your scalp, promoting blood circulation and regeneration of new hair. Best of all it won’t just be healthy, it will look healthy too. You won’t be able to stop running your fingers through your soft, frizz-free and gorgeous head of hair.
This product is perfect for those with dry, thin hair.
How to use
Apply 1-2 teaspoons of oil into your palm and massage into your scalp before working the rest into your hair through to the ends. Wrap your hair in a towel or if long hair, tie it up for one hour or more if possible. Wash out any unabsorbed treatment with shampoo.
Key ingredients and benefits
- Rosemary Essential Oil – Has been used for thousands of years as a remedy for thinning and brittle hair, plus it has been scientifically proven to prevent premature greying. It is one of the top essential oils for promoting hair thickness and growth. It’s used to increase cellular metabolism, which in turn stimulates hair growth and promotes the healing of dry and dandruff prone skin.
- Cedarwood – Used to help stimulate the hair follicles by increasing circulation to the scalp. It can promote hair growth and slow hair loss; it can also treat thinning hair and various types of alopecia.
- Lavender oil – Not just a calming scent, Lavender oil possesses hair growth-promoting properties as well as antimicrobial properties – used to combat bacterial and fungal skin disorders. It soothes the scalp and heals dry skin and hair.
- Argan Oil – Contains Vitamin E (lots of it), Omega 3, 9 fatty acids and antioxidants, all known to nourish moisturise and protect your hair from heat. It’s also wonderful at reducing brittle and fizzy hair, leaving it soft and manageable.
- Geranium Bourbon – Is known for its effect on the olfactory system and mind. The sweet and floral smell of geranium oil calms and relaxes the body and mind and has been used traditionally for decades for hair regrowth. It is known to nourish and tone the scalp. Geranium works on the sebaceous (oil) glands of the scalp, regulating the secretion of sebum. This helps to balance both dry and oily scalps, resulting in smooth and silky hair.
- Jojoba Oil – is high in vitamins A, E and D and is great for all hair types. It helps repair damage to your hair and promotes new, healthy hair growth.
- Clary Sage – This wonderful remedy can be used to help relieve stress and balance hormones, it works as a natural remedy for stress-induced hair loss. Clary sage works well with jojoba oil; the two can help to regulate oil production on the skin, helping you to avoid scaly or flaky patches that lead to dandruff.
- Hemp Oil – Contains fatty acids like Omega 6 and Omega 3. These fatty acids help stimulate hair growth. The proteins in hemp oil help in the formation of keratin. Hemp oil also helps improve the blood circulation to the scalp.
- Sesame Oil – It’s not just delicious in Asian dishes, it’s also a preventer of premature grey hairs and colour loss. Just like sunscreen, sesame oil is a natural sun-blocking agent. It helps prevent potential damage during extended sun exposure. By improving scalp blood circulation it also promotes hair growth and is highly penetrative nature means it helps heal chemical damage from colouring.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant, when applied to your scalp it helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles – healthy follicles encourage hair growth.
Rosmarinus Officialis (Rosemary essential oil),
Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood),
Lavendula Angustofolia* (Lavender oil),
Argania Spinosa* (Argan oil),
Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Bourbon), Simmondsia Chinensis* (Jojoba oil),
Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage),
Cannabis Sativa* (Hemp oil),
Sesamum Indicum* (Sesame oil),
Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)
*Certified Organic Ingredients
SHIPPING PRICES WITH PUREMAN:
AUSTRALIAN ORDERS OVER $50.00:
FREE Registered post with tracking: 1 to 5 business days
$5.00 Express Post flat rate with tracking: 1 to 3 business days (Express Post Network areas)
AUSTRALIAN ORDERS UNDER $50.00:
Standard Post with Tracking: 1 to 5 business days - $7.50 Flat Rate
Express Post with Tracking: 1 to 2 business days - $10.00 Flat Rate (Express Post Network areas)
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm (Mon-Fri)
DELIVERY WITHIN NEW ZEALAND:
We offer a $19.95 Flat Rate International Standard delivery within New Zealand, where weight of order exceeds 1kg, additional charges may apply. All deliveries are handled by Australia Post International Standard.
Shipping is a flat rate of $25.00, where weight of order exceeds 1kg, additional charges may apply. All deliveries are handled by Australia Post International Standard.
Australia Post eParcel requires a signature unless you specify otherwise in the comments section when placing an order. If you request a parcel to be left unattended, you do so at your own risk. Once a parcel has been delivered to your shipping address, we take no responsibility for any damage or theft that may occur. If you will not be present to accept delivery of your parcel or feel that your address is unsafe to leave a parcel unattended, we recommend sending your order to a work address. Where providing a work address, please always include the level (if a multi storey building) and the name of the company as Australia Post will return to sender if you do not make these details clear. We can redeliver parcels where address is incomplete, or has been incorrectly provided, this will incur delivery charge of $7.50 for standard registered post or $10.00 for express post.
Please note that the delivery times specified are approximates as provided by Australia Post, we cannot guarantee these delivery times.