Tweezerman Point Tweezer Black
FREE SHIPPING on orders $50+
Remarkably exact precision. Finely tapered points are hand-filed and perfectly aligned, making them ideal for stubble, ingrowns, and baby-fine brow and facial hair. Meticulously pointed tips grab the finest and smallest hairs.
• Reach for the Point tweezer for everything from basic grooming to super-fine finishing work
• Perfect companion to the Slant for detailed post-shaping to get keenly polished results
• For a superbly groomed look, get up-close and personal with this tool while looking into a magnifying mirror to see and remove the baby-fine strays you might be missing
• Brow artists keep this "must-have" in their beauty tool box to achieve the expert look of flawlessly shaped, perfectly groomed brows
• Superior calibrated tension and perfectly aligned, hand-filed points ensure these tweezers close evenly and firmly to precisely grab hair - creating the cleanest, smoothest, most advanced pulling power
• Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean
To ease tweezing, take a hot shower or use a warm washcloth to open pores. Tweeze in the direction of hair growth, pulling one hair at a time from the root to avoid breakage. Once basic shape is defined, go back over brows with a magnifying mirror using the precision pointed tips to:
- Gently coax out any hidden ingrowns.
- Grab especially tricky, hard-to-reach stubble and baby-fine strays that might have been missed the first time around.
- Do a final refined cleanup between and around shaped brows. A second look can mean the difference between so-so brows and brows that wow! Be attentive to your natural shape and careful not to over tweeze. For ingrowns, cleanse skin and disinfect tip of tweezer with alcohol or peroxide.
For the Stainless Steel Point Tweezer, clean entire tweezer after each use with isopropyl alcohol and peroxide. For the Signature Red and Midnight Sky Point Tweezers, clean tweezer tips only after each use as the color finish enamel can wear off if fully sanitized.
SHIPPING PRICES WITH PUREMAN:
AUSTRALIAN ORDERS OVER $50.00:
FREE Registered post with tracking: 1 to 5 business days
$5.00 Express Post flat rate with tracking: 1 to 3 business days (Express Post Network areas)
AUSTRALIAN ORDERS UNDER $50.00:
Standard Post with Tracking: 1 to 5 business days - $7.50 Flat Rate
Express Post with Tracking: 1 to 2 business days - $10.00 Flat Rate (Express Post Network areas)
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm (Mon-Fri)
DELIVERY WITHIN NEW ZEALAND:
We offer a $19.95 Flat Rate International Standard delivery within New Zealand, where weight of order exceeds 1kg, additional charges may apply. All deliveries are handled by Australia Post International Standard.
Shipping is a flat rate of $25.00, where weight of order exceeds 1kg, additional charges may apply. All deliveries are handled by Australia Post International Standard.
Australia Post eParcel requires a signature unless you specify otherwise in the comments section when placing an order. If you request a parcel to be left unattended, you do so at your own risk. Once a parcel has been delivered to your shipping address, we take no responsibility for any damage or theft that may occur. If you will not be present to accept delivery of your parcel or feel that your address is unsafe to leave a parcel unattended, we recommend sending your order to a work address. Where providing a work address, please always include the level (if a multi storey building) and the name of the company as Australia Post will return to sender if you do not make these details clear. We can redeliver parcels where address is incomplete, or has been incorrectly provided, this will incur delivery charge of $7.50 for standard registered post or $10.00 for express post.
Please note that the delivery times specified are approximates as provided by Australia Post, we cannot guarantee these delivery times.